We are a coalition of organizations and individuals. Our mission is to serve as an effective voice for developing and advocating policies and laws that protect and enhance Rhode Island's environment. We are proud of our long history of environmental advocacy dating back to 1972.
- State affiliate of the National Wildlife Federation
- Set legislative priorities annually
- Issue Green Report Card biannually (in even years)
- Presented the Senator John H. Chafee Conservation Leadership Awards annually from 2000 to 2014
- Present Loraine Tisdale Environmental Education Awards annually.