Monday, December 6, 2021 | 5:00 – 6:30 PM | Join Zoom Meeting:
Meeting ID: 986 1682 5347 | Password: 581119
+1 646 558 8656 | 888 475 4499 US Toll-free or 877 853 5257
1. Welcome and Introductions 5:00 – 5:15 PM
• Land Acknowledgement - Mal Skowron
• Approval of November meeting minutes and Office Report
2. President’s Report and Strategic Planning update 5:15 – 5:25 PM
• ECRI administrator transition and hiring process, next steps with Resolve Conservation on strategic planning, and confirming ECRI monthly meeting date (includes strategic plan/ final report to board) -- Tuesday, January 4th
3. Presentation and Discussion 5:25 - 6:10 PM
• Rhode Island Public Transit Authority (RIPTA) - Sarah Ingle, Director of Long Range Planning, and Zachary Agush, Capital Planner
(See slides in pdf file below)
4. Policy Committee and Climate Crisis Campaign: 6:10 - 6:25 PM
• PolComm legislation straw proposal review, discussion, and approval
5. Announcements 6:25 – 6:30 PM
ECRI Ed Fund balance: $42,421 of which $4,179 is designated for Strategic Planning work.
ECRI balance: $40,589
Applications for the Tisdale Environmental Education grants are closed. Winners will be announced in early January.
We are currently accepting videos for the February 2022 RI Nature Video Festival.
We are soliciting donations for our Year End appeal. Have received $300 so far.
The committee is interviewing candidates to take over as Administrator, so I am hoping this is my last office report. I am trying to tie up loose ends for the handover.