2022 Ed Fund Appeal
Your tax-deductible donation to the Environment Council of Rhode Island's Education Fund, a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, allows us to continue to:
- Finish up and implement an inclusive, just, and forward-thinking strategic planning process
- Identify resources and other funding opportunities that will enable an even stronger ECRI
- Educate Rhode Islanders on environment and climate priorities through events and activism
- Support school projects through the Tisdale Environmental Education Awards
- Support young climate activists and new organizations through mentoring, fiscal agency, and recognition
- Fund administrative and communications staff that provide crucial resources and connections among the Rhode Island environmental community
The Education Fund provided $250 checks to 3 youth projects through the Tisdale Environmental Education Awards program and raised money to fund 3 more projects in January 2022 using an online auction.
The 2021 recipients were:
◊ Westerly Land Trust – Engaging Students in Environmental Experiential Education
◊ The Central Falls School District’s Expanded Learning Community – Expanding Learning Opportunities Through Gardening
◊ Dr. Edward A. Ricci Middle School, North Providence – Creating a More Sustainable School Through Planting Trees
The 2022 award winners will be announced in January.
The Ed Fund also organized another well-received Nature Video Festival and are preparing for a 2022 event in collaboration with our partners at the RI Natural History Survey.
Optional: Print a donation form (pdf file) & mail the completed form with your check enclosed to:
Environment Council of Rhode Island Education Fund
PO Box 40568
Providence RI 02940
Or, complete the form below to start the online donation process: