On August 29, the Environment Council of Rhode Island (ECRI) released its biennial Green Report Card for 2021-2022, which evaluates legislators’ records on the environment. For decades, ECRI’s Green Report Cards and legislative agendas have served as benchmarks for voters, provided essential resources for policymakers, and reflected the nuance of environmental leadership.
- 2021-2022 ECRI Green Report Card Press Release
- 2021-2022 ECRI Green Report Card pdf
- 2021-2022 ECRI Green Report Card: All Results and Methods
- List of Legislators with links to their sponsorships and co-sponsorships, if any.
- List of bills on ECRI's 2021 and 2022 Legislative Agenda, Featuring Prioirites