Donovan Dining Center – Rhode Island College, Providence, RI 02908
Thursday March 12, 2020 8:30am – 3:00pm
This event is presented by the Environment Council of Rhode Island and Rhode Island College's Office of Sustainability.
=>Register Now! $40.00/person includes lunch, $50.00 at the door.
Get info about exhibiting at the event or sponsoring here.
The lineup for the 2019 RI Compost Conference is coming together. At this point, we have:
• A morning plenary session featuring two special compost videos. One created by students at the Henry Barnard School, and the other from Earth Care Farm.
• Two sessions of breakout workshops including:
- Healthy Soils, Health Seas from Aquidneck Island
- SCS Engineers discussing compost facilities they are developing around New England
- A return by Compost Chemistry Expert Robert Rafka discussing microplastics in compost
- Epic Renewal on Urban Bokashi Composting
There will be a trade show in the middle of the day and exhibitors are being recruited.
More info here.