Harbor View Banquet Facility, Johnson & Wales University's Harborside Campus, 1150 Narragansett Boulevard, Cranston, RI 02905
Monday, June 4th, 2018 3:00 – 8:00pm
The theme of our Annual Meeting this year was "The Restoration of Narragansett Bay". We conducted our end-of-the-year business while celebrating the work done to clean and maintain Narragansett Bay.
Tickets were $40 per person including dinner and an optional bus tour!
Our tour guides were be:
- Wenley Ferguson of Save the Bay discussed restoration of Stillhouse Cove saltmarsh.
- The Narragansett Bay Commission staff lead a tour of the CSO facility.
- Amy Moses of the Conservation Law Foundation discussed their work cleaning up pollution along the Providence Waterfront.
Our dinner was provided by Johnson & Wales University's talented culinary staff, featuring a local seafood dinner with vegan options.
After dinner our keynote speakers shared their own perspectives on "The Restoration of Narragansett Bay".
This year our keynote speakers were:
- John Torgan, Executive Director of the RI chapter of The Nature Conservancy
- Mark Huang, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Sea-Ahead