Harbor View Banquet Facility, Johnson & Wales University's Harborside Campus, 1150 Narragansett Boulevard, Cranston, RI 02905
Monday, June 4th, 2018 3:00 – 8:00pm
The theme of our Annual Meeting this year is "The Restoration of Narragansett Bay". We will be conducting our end-of-the-year business while celebrating the work done to clean and maintain Narragansett Bay.
Tickets are $40 per person including dinner and an optional bus tour!
Use the form below to order tickets now!
The guided bus tour will begin promptly at 3:30pm. We will see the recently restored Stillhouse Cove Salt Marsh in Cranston and the CSO Tunnel at the Narragansett Bay Commission Fields Point Facility.
The Bus will leave promptly at 3:30 pm, so please arrive in time to check-in. Parking is available at Harborview, where we will meet the bus.
Our tour guides will be:
- Wenley Ferguson of Save the Bay will discuss restoration of Stillhouse Cove saltmarsh.
- The Narragansett Bay Commission staff will lead a tour of the CSO facility.
- Amy Moses of the Conservation Law Foundation will discuss their work cleaning up pollution along the Providence Waterfront.
Dinner will be served at 5:30pm
Our meal will be provided by Johnson & Wales University's talented culinary staff, so you know the food will be excellent! We have arranged for a local seafood dinner with vegan options.
After dinner our keynote speakers will share their own perspectives on "The Restoration of Narragansett Bay".
This year our keynote speakers are:
- John Torgan, Executive Director of the RI chapter of The Nature Conservancy
- Mark Huang, Co-Founder and Managing Director, Sea-Ahead
Register for Tickets Here
(Please let us know if you plan to attend the bus tour!)